TOWARDS THE YOUTH
- Directing feelings towards the good goals.
- Developing thought, culture and knowledge.
- Making life easy and not too much engaged in its afflictions and distress.
- Discovering systems and order in things which at first glance we may think that they are not in order.
- To present new inventions one after another every day.
- To love others, and ourselves on the condition that our strong love should be much more toward the Creator.
- To accompany creative friends.
- To read and be acquainted with books, or stories and or poems that may pull us toward thinking and invention, and not towards blind imitations.
Faith and Belief: We can acquire power and capability through authentic belief in the Creator of the world and its Administrator. And, likewise, through witnessing His beauty and perfection in all creatures, and feeling His blessings which expand to all things. And also through His worship, which bestows on the self essential, spiritual power that can make man more powerful and stable at times of difficulties.